Just thought I'd make a quick post while I had some time. I wanted to share some of the newest pieces that I have made. I'm really loving the new headband. It's my first time making a headband, and I'm really excited about how it turned out. What do you think?
| Black headband w/black and zebra print flowers and feathers |
These next 2 pieces were custom creations that my sister-in-law asked for. I'm in love the orange, red, and white one, it's a great spring/summer flower. I almost didn't want to let it go. *smiles* The black and white one is simple and beautiful, perfect for a night out.
That's all for now! Let me know what you all think, I love comments.
Until next time
Beautiful creations. I may post some of my own. ;-)
ReplyDeletehttp://chelsearainbows.blogspot.com
Hi there,
ReplyDeletethank you for joining my blog hop, I'm reciprocating your follow :)
Love love love the orange headband, very appropriate for this time of the year!