Apr 21, 2012

Jumping Ship...

Hey all!

I told you that changes were coming, so I guess you can say that I am jumping ship.  No I'm not signing off from blogging.  I'll still be blogging, but I'll be blogging on a new platform!



That's right, for the past week and a half I have been re-creating my blog on Wordpress.  Blogger has been great to me, but I feel that it is time for a change.  I already own a domain for my business website, so I figured why not self host my blog as well.  If you are subscribed through feedburner you'll automatically be updated of new posts, but if you are subscribed through GFC (since google removed gfc) or email you'll have to head on over and join my new site.

I'll update this blog to remind you of new posts for a little while. You can see my Welcome post here.
I hope to see you all there!

Until next time...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...