I know, I'm long overdue with a post. It has been a rough couple of weeks! The fact is, I've been getting some sales and people showing interest, but it's just not enough right now. So between trying to find a job, trying to find a new place to live, and just being stressed out with it all I think I've cried more in these past weeks than I have in the last few months. I've been trying to stay as positive as I can through prayer and keeping busy, and I'm hopeful that things will get better. If there is anything I've learned in this life it is that your friends and family are important! And during the tough times is when you find out how true that is.
I know that I am not the only one, times are hard for everyone right now. Life is funny at times, and can provide you with little bits of inspiration when you need them the most. If you're feeling lonely, you may receive a call from someone you haven't spoke to in ages. Having an "ugly" day? That may be the day that you get an amazing compliment from a stranger about how great you look! And when you feel completely hopeless, you can get thrown a curve ball that can change your life and make you believe in all the possibilities. That is one thing I love about life, it may knock you down but it can bring you right back up again.
Even though I've had a writing block, I've still been around
I want to thank my readers for sticking around during my absence, I'm still here!
Until next time...