Jul 27, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday!

Hi all!

I feel like I have been MIA in Pinterest land, but when I found my way back I more than made up for the time lost.  I've pinned a little bit of everything in the past couple of days, and I think I even fell asleep pinning from my phone last night.  That sort of makes me sound addicted, huh?  Oh well, there are tons of great things to find and I'm on a mission to discover them!  I hoped to make this another themed week like "Spaces" from last week, but this time it will be just a bit of everything.  And of course I'll be linking up to the wonderful "Oh, How Pinteresting" link up over at The Vintage Apple.  So let's get this party started!



google


Creative Clock

Say Whatt!?! Awesome idea!

I was never this creative with chalk

Perfect for a kid party

I'm usually shy, which is why I blog! lol

I must have this closet

And this bedroom, just more color!

So cute! A must try.

Don't forget to head over to The Vintage Apple and link up if you're on Pinterest!  If you're not, let me know in a comment (and make sure you enter your email in the box) and I'll send you an invite.  You can follow me here!  Let me know if you've pinned any of these as well, or what you've found that gave you some inspiration this week.

Until next time...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...