Jul 20, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! Spaces

Hi Ya'll!

It's time for "Oh, How Pinteresting" again.  It is only my second week, but I know I am going to love this!  Pinterest has helped me find so many creative ideas, and this week I thought I'd make it all about Awesome Spaces.  Once the hubby and I move into the house we're going to build our family in, I know that I'm going to want to decorate and remodel to make it our perfect little space.  Or should I say big space, since we hope to have a few children.  That is, if we don't go completely crazy after the first one!  So I'll be sharing some spaces that have given me some big inspiration.


google




Awesome Spaces

Wouldn't you love this bathroom?

Awesome storage under the stairs

Great space to read a book or even just nap

I can't say how much I love this!  Looks so relaxing.

Outdoor space that looks very comfy.  It'd be a great entertaining space.

Isn't it adorable?  Perfect for play time!

You can find all of these pins and more on my "Awesome Spaces" board on Pinterest.  And don't forget to check out The Vintage Apple to see who has linked up this week.  Go link up yourself if you haven't already!
There are lots of great things out there just waiting to be pinned.

Are you remodeling soon, or have something planned for the future?  Let me know, I love comments!

Until next time...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...