Apr 24, 2011

Wedding Days!

Hello Again!

First I want to say Happy Easter to everyone!  Hope you all have a great day planned with family or friends.

One week from now will officially start "wedding season" for me.  You probably know what I mean, the time of year when it seems like everyone is getting married.  Sometimes it's all in one month, and sometimes it seems like they are every weekend.  There is a family wedding next weekend, and the weekend after that will be my best friends big day.  Well luckily I love weddings, and I'd probably have a renewal every year just to do it all over again.  So, it got me thinking...

I offer my fabric flowers for brides and bridesmaids, but no wedding specific items.  After all I am an aspiring event planner, so why don't I have wedding related items on Etsy?  I think it's time!  I've decided to start listing some handmade wedding items soon.  I may open an Etsy shop dedicated to just those wedding items, but for now it'll just be an extension of my current shop.

To start off I'll be listing hand painted cardboard initials.  I made them for my wedding, but I'll also be including the option to have a flower attached to the letter(s).

Here is what they look like:


Stay Tuned!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...