Apr 19, 2011

Fresh Start

Hello All!

Most of you may have found my blog by posts I have made, some may be family or friends, and some may have just came across my page in some random way.  Whatever the case, I'd like to say "Hi!"  And I'm glad you're here.  I've had a blog for my business before, but that didn't work out so well.  So now I am here starting over again.

So just to touch bases on a little about myself.  I'm an artsy girl who loves to try new things and overcome challenges.  I'm a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, designer, cook (self-proclaimed), and more.  I love life, and I'm thankful everyday for what I have.  I've got high hopes and big dreams for my business and personal life, and can't wait to share my experiences with you all.

I want to share my business with you all but also share little life tips and experiences.  I may not be an expert but I feel I have a lot to share that goes on in this brain of mine.  I'll be re-posting posts I have made in the past, and trying my best to make bi-weekly posts or 3 posts per week.  I'd love your feedback on all posts, and I hope you enjoy reading.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...