So if you are just joining me, I usually like to theme my pinteresting posts, and at the moment I feel the need for fitness. Like anyone I have had my ups and downs with my weight, and I plan on changing my eating and workout habits. More detail about that will be in a future post, but to get started it's good to begin with some motivation and inspiration.
Eat Healthy & Exercise Because...
It's not about being skinny...
It's about being fit...
You're stronger than you know...
Baby steps can lead to miles ran...
Your fat will run away...
If you must make an excuse, it's an excuse to drink water...
You'll never regret it...
Don't forget to head over to The Vintage Apple and check out her "Pinteresting" post, and all the others. You can find me and follow my boards by clicking here!
With my decision to change my eating and exercise habits comes the need to keep track of it. So I plan on sharing my experience with you all. I'll be updating you and sharing some great resources as I find them. Have a Happy Wednesday!
Until next time...







